Skip to main content

I'm back.


and I have a bad stomach cramp. :(


 I just felt like I had to post or else you would think I died or something.






We spent the entire ride there and back listening to Artemis Fowl books on audiobook.

I love Potter Puppet Pals.


This post deserves to be drug out into the street and hung.(Drug? Drug?(shakes head)



I will attempt to salvage it with some Artemis Fowl quotes.


"Butler could kill you a hundred different ways without use of his armoury. Though I'm sure one would be quite sufficient."
Eoin Colfer (Artemis Fowl
"Let's save some time here. I grow weary of your clumsy bluffs. In the case of an abduction, the LEP will send a crack Retrieval team to get back what has been lost.. You have done so. Excuse me while I titter. Crack team? Honestly. A Cub-Scout patrol armed with water pistols could have defeated them."
Eoin Colfer (Artemis Fowl

"Peace be inside me, tolerance all around me, forgiveness in my path. Now, Mervall, show me where the filthy human is so that I may feed him his organs."
Eoin Colfer 
 
"I bet," said Mulch, "that you would set the world on fire just to watch it burn."
Opal tapped the suggestion into a small electronic notepad on her pocket computer. 






"He threw his head back and sang, "'I am a centaur, yes, a centaur is what I am.' It's not like you to wax, Artemis"

"Foaly is singing," said Holly. "Surely that's illegal?"
Eoin Colfer (The Atlantis Complex (Artemis Fowl, #7)


"Orion sniffed. "Good. Then, worthy centaur, perhaps you could give me a ride to the village on your back. Then I can make a few pennies with my verses while you build us a shack and perform circus tricks for passerby."
This was such a surprising statement that Foaly briefly considered jumping into the hole to get away."
Eoin Colfer (The Atlantis Complex (Artemis Fowl, #7)
 


"If you were me, then I'd be you, and if I were you, then I'd hide somewhere far away."
Eoin Colfer (Artemis Fowl: The Eternity Code (Artemis Fowl, #3)
"Being in command means making tough decisions. Not being in command means shutting up and doing what you're told.
--Artemis Fowl" 

 

"Artemis felt like he was six again and caught hacking the school computers trying to make the test questions harder"
Eoin Colfer (The Time Paradox (Artemis Fowl, #6)
Give me a break okay? My tummy hurts. :(




Comments

  1. Feel bettah Amaranthine. :) I'm glad you're back!!!!!!

    Awesome quotes! xD And Potter Puppet Pals makes ME like Harry Potter. XDDDDDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Aww! I hope you feel better soon! Thanks for letting us know that your aren't dead. :)
    OMG!!!! I LOVE POTTER PUPPET PALS!!!! Don't even worry about grammar for now girlie.
    ~Selina~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feel Better!
    Potter Puppet Pals is AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The last one and the one with Orion cracked me up! I love Orion XD XD XD

    Get better, 'kay? The galaxy needs you! O_O

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Amaranthine <3's you. Thanks for the comment!

Popular posts from this blog

three amazing--and relatively little known--psalms

So I'm reading Psalms in the Bible right now. Well, Psalms is one of the three places I read from. I'm reading the Bible all the way through and read two chapters from three places--the Old Testament, the middle of the Old Testament, and the New Testament--every day. I'm in Deuteronomy and Romans in the other sections, but in the middle I'm still right where I started from-Psalms. Cause Psalms is really really long. I was getting kind of tired of Psalms(which isn't really the right attitude to be reading the Bible in). But I realized there are some really breathtaking passages in Psalms, and I'm glad I read them. These are my three favorites: *Buck Forester on Flikr Psalm 65 This one is about God's spectacular creation. What mighty praise, O God,      belongs to you in Zion. We will fulfill our vows to you, 2       for you answer our prayers.      All of us must come to you. 3  Though we are overwhelmed by our sins,      you forgive them a

Ciel Phantomhive vs. Artemis Fowl

  Don't laugh. XD The similarities between the two characters are so distinct and obvious that comparison is inevitable for anyone who's read/watched both series. I seriously thought when I first noticed Black Butler(more popularly referred to as Kuroshitsuji) that it was literally an anime adaption of Artemis Fowl.  Other people have read Artemis Fowl and thought "CIEL HAS A CLONE??!?" So I thought I'd outline some of the differences and analyze who would win. XD Similarities: Appearance:  This is the first similarity, and one of the most major, because if they didn't look so darn alike I don't think the comparison would have been as striking. The above picture of Artemis is a fanart, because there aren't really any good pictures of Artemis, and the manga style makes it more obvious. They are both from the British Isles and have black hair and blue eyes. Both of them lose/change/switch an eye resulting in two different colors. 

I need book recommendations!

    I heard this movie stunk. C'mon, I'm dying over here! In other, unrelated news, want to hear one of the most overrated book series I've ever read is? Alex Rider. I picked up Stormbreaker after legions of people going "READ ITZ AMARANTHINE TIS AMAZING". It was alright....I guess. I didn't...fall asleep or anything. But it was definitely not mind blowing. For starters, Alex is way underdeveloped as a character. He was a little funny and relate able but not on the same level as I was expecting. And he's a bit cliched in the fact that he's just generally smart and knows everything, without any explanation or emphasis. I guess you could say that he's only a genius when he needs to be, and it doesn't add any other levels to the story. Oh, and did I mention that he's well versed in martial arts too? Yeah. Ender could still kick his butt though. I guess it would be a good read for boys who don't read much. Definitely not YA lev