Tuesday, June 12, 2012

"when the dark unfolds its wings/do you sense the strangest things?"

2011 NaNoWriMo WIP stands at 69, 687 words today...gahhh I'll never finish.



Character model for Katrin.
(sophiawilhelmina on deviantart..LOVE HER)

I've been reading it over, and good news, I don't think it's crap. It's still unpublishable for copyright reasons(EXTREMELY loosely based on a video series by my church) but I'm really proud of it. It's getting near the end..there are still like three or four major scenes not to mention all the transitions/conclusion...

Someone ought to make a blog post on expletives/insults that Christians can safely put in their stories. A list would be handy. ("Hades" in place of  the other word is really useful. it's really cheesy though. I'll probably take it out if I can think of something better. "Dang" is a nice substitute for you-know-what and not as crotchety sounding as "darn".)

I can't really find anything properly excerptable for now, so I'll pass on that.

I'm going to see Les Miserables next Tuesday! I'm really excited.

I still have my piano recital on Saturday ahh it's so close more on that later.

//listening to//
 

"The Beauty Underneath" Andrew Lloyd Weber-Love Never Dies. I watched the musical yesterday. It's the Phantom of the Opera sequel. It has its pros and cons, but overall I would recommend it for any fans of the original Phantom. Even if you aren't one, this song is incredible. And the boy that sings it is just totally amazing.

//watching//
  <3 "Keep It Burnin" Chloe Lukasiak Dance Moms
and
This girl is the star of my very own dance studio and I think she is amazing! <3 I love her solos.

//browsing//
ThisIsWhyImBroke 
YOU CAN BUY A WATER JET PACK. AND EARRINGS THAT ARE SHAPED LIKE EARS. AND A FLYING AIR SHARK.
 
//reading//
http://images.amazon.com/images/P/1595324089.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg 
of coursee... XD Don't worry, I'm almost done!
Rin I love you <333
Fruits Basket - Chapter 84 - 6
And lil' Yuki/Akito.
 
 I'm off to go write now! MWAH! <3
 
 

2 comments:

  1. LOVE NEVER DIES!!! I agree. Pros and cons, but I still love it to peices. And I often find myself singing "Look with your Heart". In fact, because I just typed the song, now I must sing it...eh hem. "So look with your heart, and not with your eyes, a heart can't be fooled. A heart is to wise...."

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU'RE READING FRUITS BASKET?!??!?!??! *faints with happiness*

    Wow, I really must have been gone for awhile if I didn't already know that..... I love that series so much.... ohmygoshohmygosh KYOOOOOOOOOO! xD <3

    Enough of that. When did you finally start reading manga? ^_^ Who's your favorite?

    Email me or something! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete

Amaranthine <3's you. Thanks for the comment!