Thursday, October 28, 2010

Sometimes I think life will kill me.....that sounds weird when you think about it

As this seems to be the popular topic on most of my friends' blogs, I will confess: This will be my first NaNo this year. I'm a little nervous. I barely have time to post here! Luckily, I already know exactly what I'm going to do. My username is: Amaranthine, so you can add me if you'd like.
If you don't do Nanowrimo, I'd advise you to check it out if you like writing: www.nanowrimo.com.
Still working on novel review, I"ll keep you posted(Ha.)
PS. I'm reviewing Fate of the Jedi, the current series, and hence the most popular.
PPS. Any tips on surviving November?
 

3 comments:

  1. "Any tips on surviving November?"

    Lots and lots of Star Wars, but I'm sure you already knew that. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness gracious, it's almost November!!!!!!!! I know *what* I'm doing; I just don't know *how* I'm going to achieve that.

    I'm Daughter_of_the_King. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Background! I've never done a NaNo, I don't think I'm ready for it yet, but maybe in a year or two...
    I'm reading the Courtship of Princess Leia right now. Have you read that one? It's no Matthew Stover novel, but I definitely recommend it.

    Good luck surviving November!

    ReplyDelete

Amaranthine <3's you. Thanks for the comment!