Saturday, June 4, 2011

"stars In your multitudes, scarce to be counted, filling the darkness , with order and light..."

 http://static.eventful.com/images/block250/I0-001/000/668/991-4.jpeg
Mom: "They're showing Les Miserables on TV tonight. Broadcasting from Boston."
Me: "Cool! Let's see it."
Mom: "Nick Jonas is Marius. Did you know that?"
Me: "Yup."(from my hoard of celebrity gossip magazines.)
Mom: "Isn't that weird? I pictured Marius as all big and strong and handsome, but Nick Jonas seems so small..."
Me: (rolls eyes) "Mom! When we saw him we were fifty feet up on the balcony.."
Mom: "Yeah, but..."

Oh well. At least he can sing. Didn't he meet his girlfriend on the set, too? idk. The Jonas Brothers are on the out anyway.

I didn't hear any of their music before we saw them perform, so everyone was screaming and I was like: "OOH! White piano! WANT."




5 comments:

  1. "OOH! White Piano! WANT." LOL!! That's hilarious. I never liked the Jonas Bros btw. :P I just never caught on to the craze. XDDD

    Enjoy the show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sdlfkjasdlkfjsdlkfdjsakl Les Miserables is legitimately my favorite musical of all time.

    IT IS AMAZING. THE SONGS ARE AWESOME. I JUST SDLFKJSDFLKJSDFLKJSDFLKJSDFLKJSDF

    /sorry for fangirling all in this comment, but Les Mis makes me FEEL THINGS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha XD "White piano. WANT!"

    -Ley <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. ROFL, that last part was so funny! :) I'm afraid I know the story, but haven't seen the musical yet. And the only Jonas Brothers song I've heard was the credits song from 'Jonah a Veggie Tales movie'. LOL At least, I'm pretty that was them. :P I'm pathetic.

    ReplyDelete

Amaranthine <3's you. Thanks for the comment!