I was tagged by Everyone's Favorite Composer And Apparently Tagger.
Normally I think tags are like email chain letters, but I'll do this one cause it's interesting.
5 things I learned in 2010:
1. I can accomplish anything with God's help. At the beginning of 2010 I made a list of goals, and almost every single one of them has been accomplished.
2. The future isn't always scary.
3. The world isn't very big at all.
4. I can find a happy medium between being a lonely unsocialized homeschooler and a bratty teenager.
5. I need to learn to lean on God. I always want to only depend on myself. But myself isn't enough.
5 things I want to accomplish this year:
- Make some progress in dance class.
- Not get nervous about piano any more and learn to improvise more in our band.
- I want to set a blogging goal. How about...60 followers? It's scary, I couldn't imagine having 60. (But then, I couldn't imagine having 40 either at the beginning of 2010. Mom says Abby's followership expands faster than mine because her blog is "focused" Pssh.)
- Online-interview someone famous.
- Do a guest post/be advertised. Again!
5 things I've always wanted to do but have never done:
- REAL publish a book.
- Interview someone famous.
- Be the best at something
- Learn to draw decently.
- Rule the world.
5 Things I see as important in life:
- Fulfilling God's plan. At the end of my life, I want to have lived my life to the minute and have God say: "Well done, good and faithful servant."
- The internet
- Protein, carbohydrates and amino acids.
- The song "Africa" by Toto
- Music and words
- Knowing how to count
5 Mishaps (Embarrassing moments that I can laugh at):
Mishaps. I can do that. That I can laugh at? Are you kidding me? I change this.
5 Moments when you thought you had life made. (Moments of accomplishment and exhilaration)
- Giving my 8th grade graduation speech(a long time ago.) :P but it was my first speech. A lot of people came to talk to me afterward. :)
- The first time I won second place in a piano competition.
- Finishing my NaNoWriMo novel.
- My blog being featured on Storing Up Treasures
- When I won my iPod Shuffle/iPod NaNo/Itunes gift card/$50 Amazon gift card/$100 American Express gift card.
Okay. Guess I have to tag some people now.
Madeline(IDK if she reads my blog anymore, this is just a test.)