Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Day 23: A way in which you want to be remembered.

http://www.wildbirds.com/Portals/0/images/new%20bird.jpg
There's a joke about this.

Three guys are talking at dinner, and they begin talking about this. 
The first guy asked: "What do you want people to say at your funeral? I want people to say I was a great family man and leader of my family."
The second guy said: "I want people to say I was a great man of God. I want them to say that I lived my life to the fullest and served God the best I could here on earth."
The third guy thought a minute and said: "I want them to say: 'Look, he's moving!'"



Ha ha.

I want to give someone the password to my blog, or facebook, if I ever get one. That way they could keep on updating after I die and freak people out.

But seriously. I want people to remember me for how much I loved others, even when they were hard to love. Because that's the most important thing, isn't it?

Oh yeah. And my favorite actress, Annasophia Robb will be starring in a new Christian movie! It's called Soul Surfer about a 13 year old who was attacked by a shark while she was surfing.


http://www.nresimleri.com/photo/Anna-Sophia-Robb16291.jpg


She's so pretty. :) She's how I imagine my novel MC. If she looks familiar, she was also in Race to Witch Mountain, Bridge to Terabithia, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, and Because of Winn Dixie.



Amaranthine

 

6 comments:

  1. She also played Samantha in the American Girl movie!! *Lol, that's where I know her from!*

    Sounds cool.

    Hehe, funny. Very funny. ;) I laughed! :D

    Haha!! I love that idea! I'm so going to do that with my passwords someday. ;)

    Jedi~Chick <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, Jedi~Chick, you took my knowledge that I was going to share! :P

    I've always wondered: how are we going to let each other know we've died?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ditto an thats right!

    I'll take your password and freak folks out, I think it would be very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ashley: Ditto! Heehee I agree.

    Love the joke, Amaranthine. ;)

    -Leia <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol!!
    I didn't know she was going to be in that movie! That was a great book! :)

    ReplyDelete

Amaranthine <3's you. Thanks for the comment!