Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I am the worst blogger in the whole world.....

 Good morning!
Ever since this February "Challenge" thing started, I've been getting lazier and lazier. Sigh. It's not that I don't have post ideas. I have lots of post ideas. I just never get around to writing them. I've been doing heavy Percy Jackson Audiobook listening, piano practicing(3 hours a day), schoolwork-doing, movie-watching, fanart-browsing, etc. And that leaves me like this, during the daytime:

I'm a terrible digital artist, because I have nearly no mouse control at all. I can draw okay regular, though. Look, a five second sketch of Zoe and Juniper in my Spanish notebook:

I can draw much better given time and reference pictures, mind you.

Oh, and last week I was spending a disproportionate amount of time working on The Lakehouse Newsletter. Do you want to see it? Go to http://thelakehouse.bigforumpro.com/, "Welcome", and "Newsletter".

One of my drawing inspirations? Burdge_bug on DeviantArt:

Katniss, Ginny Weasley, and Annabeth.

Amaranthine

5 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH I love the Katniss, Ginny, and Annabeth drawing! :D
    And I love what Ginny is thinking.

    I'm doing pretty good with the February challenge for posting, but for the comment one? I'm failing miserably.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you're good at posting. When I write about something in my blog, I never give enough details, I'm so lazy. I love the Zoe and Juniper picture! You're really good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picture, you're really good!!!!

    I love the Katniss, Ginny and Annabeth. I'm SO going to send that to Ember...she'll LOVE It!!!!!! :D

    Haha, your digi art made me laugh. I'm SO going to tell my mom that!!! ;)

    Jedi~Chick <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. You drew that? Wow! That's very well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOOOOOVE THAT PICTURE!!!!! I didn't know you were into deviantart!! Oh my gosh have you seen Burdge's other stuff. Ohhhhh it's amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete

Amaranthine <3's you. Thanks for the comment!