Skip to main content

I have been gone all weekend(Day 19 and 20)

Been very, very, busy! My cousins were awesome, but they only stayed one night. We might go camping soon, though. Now I have a lot of posting to catch up on. And commenting, of course.

Day 19: A talent
Toasting!
A lot of people feel that they are not good at anything. That is not the case with me. I might stink at drawing, writing, blogging, dancing, or playing the piano, but I will always be good at toasting things. I never toast too much or too little. I'm good at judging how long and hot to toast something based on how thick and big it is. Everything I toast comes out crispy and golden....<3. Sometimes I'm convinced that toasting is my spiritual gift...

Day 20: A hobby
I am TERRIBLE at art. That is the one area of my life that has whomped me. But my hobby is teaching myself to get better at art.   So I doodle every spare moment, look up tutorials on the computer, etc. Here are some random stuff I've doodled. My favorite favorite type of art is realistic pencil drawing. <3 heck with color.
Two hands and a nose:
Hmm. It looks better in real life.


Oh, and I had two dreams last night. The first was that I met Qui and Endor in real life. Endor had really platinum blond hair. It was weird. The second was about Nico and Bianca Di Angelo. Bianca was only about five years old though. She stole this necklace from like a gift shop and people got mad at her. Then my brothers didn't like Nico and started chasing us around. I could jump really high. I jumped from the ground to the top of our house and down again to our fence.

I'll post again later.


Amaranthine

Comments

  1. Ooh cool!! Camping!!

    Your sketches look pretty good!!! I can't draw realistic pictures unless it's a landscape. I have to draw cartoon characters with big, bulgy, eyes.

    I once had a dream that I met you. It was kind of weird though. We went to an aquarium or some kind of museum. :-D

    Wow, that's a really high jump!

    -Barriss :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Camping! :) Have fun!!! :D

    Your sketches look great! I'm not that good with drawing so realistic. Almost everything I draw looks like a cartoon. :/

    That sounds like some interesting dreams!! :D I dreamt the other night about my wedding......and Percy Jackson was there....but not as the groom......and then we were in this strange little store, like a dollar store, buying super expensive jewlery. It was SO bizzare!!!!! :P LOL!

    Jedi~Chick <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. XD XD XD

    Hey, I like the drawings! :)

    Can you come and toast my English Muffin for me?

    Too funny......

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun camping! Your drawings look REALLY good! You're talented! LOL cool dream, I love hearing people's dreams.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sounds like fun!! And nice hands! Hands are always really hard to draw.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amaranthine, that's a REALLY good paper of drawings. That was confusing, but I like your artwork!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I can assure you that my hair is not platinum blond, nor will it be. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Amaranthine <3's you. Thanks for the comment!

Popular posts from this blog

three amazing--and relatively little known--psalms

So I'm reading Psalms in the Bible right now. Well, Psalms is one of the three places I read from. I'm reading the Bible all the way through and read two chapters from three places--the Old Testament, the middle of the Old Testament, and the New Testament--every day. I'm in Deuteronomy and Romans in the other sections, but in the middle I'm still right where I started from-Psalms. Cause Psalms is really really long. I was getting kind of tired of Psalms(which isn't really the right attitude to be reading the Bible in). But I realized there are some really breathtaking passages in Psalms, and I'm glad I read them. These are my three favorites: *Buck Forester on Flikr Psalm 65 This one is about God's spectacular creation. What mighty praise, O God,      belongs to you in Zion. We will fulfill our vows to you, 2       for you answer our prayers.      All of us must come to you. 3  Though we are overwhelmed by our sins,      you forgive them a

Ciel Phantomhive vs. Artemis Fowl

  Don't laugh. XD The similarities between the two characters are so distinct and obvious that comparison is inevitable for anyone who's read/watched both series. I seriously thought when I first noticed Black Butler(more popularly referred to as Kuroshitsuji) that it was literally an anime adaption of Artemis Fowl.  Other people have read Artemis Fowl and thought "CIEL HAS A CLONE??!?" So I thought I'd outline some of the differences and analyze who would win. XD Similarities: Appearance:  This is the first similarity, and one of the most major, because if they didn't look so darn alike I don't think the comparison would have been as striking. The above picture of Artemis is a fanart, because there aren't really any good pictures of Artemis, and the manga style makes it more obvious. They are both from the British Isles and have black hair and blue eyes. Both of them lose/change/switch an eye resulting in two different colors. 

I need book recommendations!

    I heard this movie stunk. C'mon, I'm dying over here! In other, unrelated news, want to hear one of the most overrated book series I've ever read is? Alex Rider. I picked up Stormbreaker after legions of people going "READ ITZ AMARANTHINE TIS AMAZING". It was alright....I guess. I didn't...fall asleep or anything. But it was definitely not mind blowing. For starters, Alex is way underdeveloped as a character. He was a little funny and relate able but not on the same level as I was expecting. And he's a bit cliched in the fact that he's just generally smart and knows everything, without any explanation or emphasis. I guess you could say that he's only a genius when he needs to be, and it doesn't add any other levels to the story. Oh, and did I mention that he's well versed in martial arts too? Yeah. Ender could still kick his butt though. I guess it would be a good read for boys who don't read much. Definitely not YA lev