- Thanks Qui for not getting mad at me over yesterday's post :). You're a great internet friend! I dedicate this post to you and Maryanna and I heart chewie.
- "I used to be a smuggler. Made my living running around the galaxy carrying other people's problems. Thing is, you do that long enough and those problems start to become your own."
- Nobam Nol: "Do you see who has the power? The Sith come to me... Work through me... I am the Sith. Those who will not see shall feed me. Those who do see will be a part of me. Part of power and strength and life... (causes an explosion) ...And death! Embrace the fear you feel, for in me you shall find-- --eh? (Boba Fett kills him with one blow) Ghhhacck!"
- Boba Fett: "In you they'll find bantha dung."
- Valin: "Hi Syal. My mom said to say your dress is pretty."
- Syal: "It will be until Myri goops something on it. You don't have a little sister, do you?"
- Valin: "No."
- Syal: "Want one?"
- ―Valin Horn and Syal Antilles before the Wedding of Luke Skywalker and Mara Jade[src]
- Harrar's pilot: "Jaina Solo is destroyed. It appears Charat Kraal rammed her."
- Harrar: "You must be mistaken."
- Harrar's Pilot: "I think not. I witnessed the two images merge. There was energy released. Both images are gone."
- Harrar: "Well?"
- Harrar's pilot: "You...are correct. Jaina Solo is not where I thought she was. Not in the minefield at all. She is in the vicinity of the worldship."
- Harrar: "And Charat Kraal?"
- Harrar's pilot: "Still dead."
- ―Harrar and his pilot discussing Charat Kraal's demise[src]
- Saba: "Daala will come for us, will she not?"
- Corran: "Oh yeah. One way or another, she'll be coming. After the ruckus she made about the Jedi being a danger to the government, she can't let us win. If she does, she's done as Chief of State."
- Saba: "Then she is done either way, because the Jedi are not going to lose this fight."
- ―Saba Sebatyne and Corran Horn, regarding Natasi Daala's possible retaliation against the Jedi Order[src]
- Luke: "I have a few…associates accompanying me."
- Lando: "Associates, eh? What kind of associates? Not swindlers and scoundrels keeping the noble Luke Skywalker company, surely."
- Luke: "Er…They're, um,…well, they're Sith, actually."
- Lando: "S-Sith?"
- Luke: "Sith. Quite a few of them. It's…a long story."
- Lando: "No kidding. I'll want that story in addition to my fee, Skywalker."
- ―Luke Skywalker and Lando Calrissian, regarding Luke's alliance with the Lost Tribe of Sith in the Mission to the Maw[src]
And some supercool Star Wars wallpapers!(click to enlarge)
This one is so gorgeous.
Hilarious for Windows fans!