Sunday, December 5, 2010

Christmas spirit!

Christmas spirit! Set up our tree today and I made Christmas cookies. I'm acutely reminded of why people go out to eat and/or buy cookies.  Luckily, I politely asked/blackmailed someone else into cleaning up for me. 

I read my novel in its entirety today. Bad news: The first half is eternally more awful than I thought it was. Good news: The second half is tolerable, for now.




The best Star Wars Christmas video ever!

I'm counting down the days. Someone shamelessly promote me on Her Universe, all right? I feel left out. 

Hmm. Maybe I should get an account. But then I would feel hypocritical.

Shameless promotion....or dignity? Promotion....dignity...promotion...dignity....hmm.

Amaranthine

4 comments:

  1. Ha, I liked the video, really funny!
    How exactly would you like to be promoted on HU?
    If you want an account, I won't hold it against you. ;)
    Jedi~Chick

    ReplyDelete
  2. Promotion. Dignity's over rated.

    :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh amaranthineee, I need to read your boooook! Else you won't get a cover. ;3 Hee
    But really, you'd still get a cover, but the cover would be much better if i did read it.

    ReplyDelete

Amaranthine <3's you. Thanks for the comment!